Duties will include:
- Completion of civil and structural designs ,including the direction of drafting resources
- Manage multidiscipline design teams including client representatives, Architects ,land surveyors, Quantity surveyors ,Mechanical Engineers ,Electrical Engineers and Contractors for some projects
- Engage and drive Project management
- Post-Contract supervision of projects
Qualification /Key competences include:
- BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering
- 2 years design experience is an asset but not a limitation for consideration.
- Excellent analytic ,problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proactive and self motivated
Applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae no later than May 29,2017 at 1pm to this website.
|Job Category||Full Time|