Duties will include:
- The completion of Mechanical designs (including pumps, conveyors, tanks, piping design) for capital projects for heavy industry applications
- Supervise Mechanical drafting resources
- Manage multidiscipline design teams including client representatives, Cost Estimators, Civil/Structural Engineers ,Electrical Engineers and Contractors for some projects
- Supervise the installation of mechanical projects
Qualification /Key competences include:
- Possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years experience in design of capital projects or reliability maintenance in heavy industry particularly in the Bauxite/Alumina industry.
- Goal oriented with a high level of initiative
- Good interpersonal skills.
|Job Category||Full Time|